Policies and Services
- Students, faculty, and staff have full library privileges.
- Books are checked out for a two-week period, and may be renewed if no other patron has requested the materials.
- Patrons may reserve books that are in circulation.
- If books are returned late, a fine of $.05 per day is assessed. If materials are lost, the replacement fee is determined by the current cost to repurchase the items.
Copying & Printing Services
- A photocopier is available in the library. Each copy costs $.10.
Materials printed from the computer:
- Black and White Laser Printer: $.05 per page.
- Color Laser Printer: $.50 per page.