How to Apply
It's not too late to apply for the 2020 - 2021 school year, and it's never too early to apply for the 2021 - 2022 school year either! Our Admissions Office is open year round to assist your family with the admissions process. Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Upload your child's 7th grade report cards and latest standardized testing results to your SchoolAdmin profile
- If you do not have access to these items, fill out and submit the transcript release form to your child's current school
- Records will then be forwarded to the admissions office and an admissions team member will upload them for you
- Your child's current school will require a transcript release form before sending Bishop Shanahan official records after registration
Students currently attending an independent, public or home school setting must complete the following steps:
- Two letters of recommendation from your most recent teachers
- Schedule an interview with Shanahan President, Sister Regina Plunkett. This visit will give BSHS the opportunity to learn more about your family and answer any questions you have about Bishop Shanahan High School or the admissions process.
Once families have completed the admissions process, notification of the decision will occur on a rolling basis. The first decisions will begin in December. We can't wait to have you with us as a Shanahan Eagle!