WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION
- Registration for Winter Sports OPENS OCTOBER 23, 2023.
- Winter Sports: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Swim and Dive, Girls Swim and Dive, Competitive Cheer, Boys Club Indoor Track and Field, Girls Club Indoor Track and Field, Boys Club Ice Hockey, Girls Club Ice Hockey
- Registration is through Arbiter Sports/FamilyID (see *** below for information on how to register)....please follow this link to register for all Winter sports: FamilyID Sports Registration. Any technical qu
estions with registration, please contact ArbiterSports at email@example.com or 1.800.311.4060.
- For the 2023-2024 Winter Season, Registration will open on October 23rd and tryouts will begin on Friday, 11/17.
- WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 10th ONLINE ONLY!
- Parents/Athletes: Print Out Sections 5 and 6 of the PIAA CIPPE form. PIAA CIPPE form available here. Complete Section 5 and the top of Section 6, providing both forms to your Authorized Medical Examiner. (Forms must be completed after June 1, 2023).
- If you are registering for the first time this school year please upload SECTION 6 ONLY. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY OTHER SECTION!
- If you registered for a Fall Sport you do not need to upload any forms unless you had an injury since your Section 6 was completed and you had to seek the care of a physician. You will then need to upload Section 8 Physician ReCertification.
- Please contact the team coach for specific team information.
Parents/Guardians can start the registration process by following this link to FamilyID:
1. Select one of the Programs listed.
2. Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your Email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Attention All New 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Students: Urgent PIAA Information
If you are a new 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student name, as well as parent/guardian name(s) and contact number(s). Even if you are currently not participating in Athletics, a PIAA Transfer Waiver Request Form must be completed.
PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED JUNE 1, 2023, OR AFTER, to be valid for the 2023 - 2024 school year. They are then valid until May 31st, 2024 or the conclusion of the spring sports season (whichever is later). All NEW incoming 10th, 11th, or 12th graders, MUST complete the PIAA Transfer Waiver Request.