BSHS ATHLETICS NEWS
- Try Outs: Monday 3/4, 3:00-4:30 PM in the Main Gym; Tuesday 3/5, 3:00-4:30 PM in the Aux Gym; Wednesday 3/6, 4:30-6 PM in the Aux Gym. Bring your softball equipment and water!
- Try Outs: March 4-8, from 3pm to 5pm on the Varsity and JV fields, weather permitting (gymnasium in case of rain).
- Parent Meeting: March 13, 7:00-8:00pm in the Commons (for parents of all Freshman, JV, and Varsity players).
- Comedy Night: March 16, 7:30 to 10:30, at the Clarion Hotel in Glen Mills. Tickets still available! Click here to learn more.
- Spring 2019 Game Schedule - click here!
Girls Spring Track:
- Practice - Starts Monday, March 4th
- Parents' Meeting - For all interested parents of Girls Spring track members on Wednesday, March 6th at 5 PM in The Commons
- Practice - All are welcome; no experience needed! Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays from 3 - 5 PM beginning on March 11th. Contact: email@example.com.
- Up Coming 2019 Gold Medal Camp. Deposits are now being accepted for this seasons GM2 Camp. Returning players have till March 17th to reserve their spot. After March 17th the camp will be open to all incoming players. Deposits are due by April 15th. Please send deposits to Coach Greg at 1644 Farnham Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335.
- Camp Details: Monday through Thursday. 8:00am – 5:30pm. July 29th - August 1st. Camp cost = $305. (Please make checks out to Greg Ashman). This year’s camp will be held at St Joe’s in Downingtown. For more information or questions, please contact Coach Greg Ashman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember attendance to the GM2 camp has no decision as to who will/will not make the Shanahan team. These are not tryouts.
- All incoming freshman and any other new players interested in trying out for the 2019 Field Hockey team should email Coach Roselli at email@example.com to get on the communication email list.
- Optional Summer practices on the BSHS Stadium turf field will held on Tuesday nights from 6-8 pm during the summer.
- The team will be attending an optional summer camp (TBA). Any incoming freshmen interested in trying out for the Field Hockey team is invited to attend. Registration link coming soon.
- Optional spring and summer leagues and tournaments available - please contact Coach Roselli for more information.
- The season starts on August 12 with 3 days of tryouts, followed immediately by daily mandatory practices, scrimmages, and regular games for those who make the team.
- Please click the following links for more information regarding timed run requirement and summer training suggestions.
NEWS BY TEAM: