News & Announcements by Team
2019 - 2020 Fall Sports Info
- PIAA Forms for Fall Sports are due no later than Friday, July 26, 2019
*Fall Sports Tryouts:
- Football: Football Heat Acclimation begins Monday, August 5, 2019. Tryouts begin August 12, 3:00 - 8:00 PM. Report to BSHS Auxiliary Gym. Bring shorts, sneakers, cleats, snack, and water.
- Girls Tennis: Begin August 12, 8:00 - 11:00 AM
- Golf: Begin August 12, 11:00 AM at Downingtown Country Club
- Girls Soccer: Begin August 12, Monday-Wednesday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM; Thursday: 12:00 - 1:30 PM
- Field Hockey: Begin August 12, 4:00 - 7:00 PM
- Volleyball: August 12, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM; August 13-15, 3:00 -7:00 PM ; August 16, 2:00 - 6:30 PM
- Boys Soccer: August 12, Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 7:00-10:00am; Thursday 1:30-3:00
- Boys Cross Country: August 12, 8:00 AM
- Girls Cross Country: August 12, 8:00 AM
*Times and locations subject to change. Please continue to check this site for updated information.
Girls Soccer Summer Camp Details:
- BSHS girls soccer participates in a 4 day camp run by outside Coach and College ref Tom Mallon. This camp is designed to give players the opportunity to work on soccer skills and conditioning before try-outs/pre-season officially begins the week of August 12th.
- Annual BSHS Soccer Camp Registration is Now Open. All players are encouraged to sign-up (Varsity, JV and Incoming).
- Dates: Monday, July 29th to Thursday, August 1st. Time: 5pm to 8pm. Location: BSHS Grass Fields (behind school).
- Payments: Checks payable to Bishop Shanahan and mailed to the address below or Venmo - @kim-mclaughlin98537 . $100 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION. Registration after 21st of June will be at full cost of $125.00. Register Now by filling out this form and Pay by June 21st. Mailing Address for payments: Carol Willis, 399 Sunset Drive, Downingtown, PA 19335.
Volleyball Summer Camp Details:
- Monday through Thursday. 8:00am – 5:30pm. July 29th - August 1st. Camp cost = $305. (Please make checks out to Greg Ashman). This year’s camp will be held at St Joe’s in Downingtown. For more information or questions, please contact Coach Greg Ashman at email@example.com.Remember attendance to the GM2 camp has no decision as to who will/will not make the Shanahan team. These are not tryouts.
Field Hockey Camp Details:
- All incoming freshman and any other new players interested in trying out for the 2019 Field Hockey team should email Coach Roselli at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the communication email list.
- Optional Summer practices on the BSHS Stadium turf field will held on June 23, 30; July 15, 22, 29; and August 4 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM.
- The team will be attending an optional summer camp (TBA). Any incoming freshmen interested in trying out for the Field Hockey team is invited to attend. Registration link coming soon.
- Optional spring and summer leagues and tournaments available - please contact Coach Roselli for more information.
- The season starts on August 12 with 3 days of tryouts, followed immediately by daily mandatory practices, scrimmages, and regular games for those who make the team.