News & Announcements by Team
- Click here to learn more about positive sport parenting and the role of parents in sports provided by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS).
- GIRLS WINTER TRACK: The girls winter track team has a meeting scheduled for Wednesday, November 13th at 3:00 PM in Room 104. Team practices begin Monday, November 18th.
- SWIMMING/DIVING: Tryouts for new swimmers will take place on 11/18 and 11/19 at TEl HAi Stone Cruff Aquatic Center from 3:45 PM to 5:30 PM.
- RUGBY: All boys grades 9-12 who are interested in playing rugby are invited to attend the team’s annual November Skills Training. No experience necessary. Training is free, and will be Tuesdays and Thursdays in November, from 3:30 – 5:30 PM. Any questions, please contact Head Coach Mark Shaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BASEBALL: The BSHS Baseball Booster Club has scheduled a preseason parent meeting for Wednesday, November 20th at 7:00 PM in the Commons. The meeting is open to all parents of boys interested in trying out for the Spring 2020 season.
Student Athlete Accomplishments '19 - '20
Congratulations to the football team on their big win - PIAA District 1 4A Champions! The team plays again on Friday, 11/15 at 7PM against Jersey Shore in the first round of PIAA 4A state playoffs at Selinsgrove High School.
Congratulations to the BSHS volleyball team who won the District 1 Semi-finals match last night 3-0 (25-14, 25-15 & 25-20)!! The team will be playing on Thursday night vs Unionville for their 5th district title in a row! The match will be at 7pm - WC East HS. Come on out to support the Lady Eagles! Let's go, Shanahan!
This past weekend the field hockey team assisted the Chester County Food Bank by picking surplus produce from Pete's Produce Farm. The team gathered 500+ pounds of peppers and 75+ pounds of tomatillos, and also planted 700 lettuce and mustard greens. This will supply fresh produce for approximately 1,000 families in the Phoenixville and West Chester areas.